Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Did I look Like, Then And Now

Alright out there, control the laughter! And you, in the back row, stop smirking.

I don't know how much things have changed from 1971 to now. Many pounds since then that I have been working on removing. More worldly I suppose now a days. A sports freak, wanted to play it all. Just not that good enough. Somewhere there is the full color photo in a frame hiding in a closet. This was the best I could do on the spur of the moment. A chick magnet, not exactly. I didn't date, never went to a prom or dance. I did find out after the senior prom that a girl that I had a huge crush on, would of went with me if I asked her. Being flat broke all the time, I didn't think it was an option. Oh well. here we go.


1971 senior year
I was very nervous about getting my picture taken.
I was not all city anything. 
Someone made a mistake.
Nice hair!
That was many years ago.
18 years old.
sigh...



now at 58!
Still nervous about getting my picture taken.
40 years later
I wish I was still as athletic
as I was back then.
But do I want to be that young again?
Nope.
Once was enough thank you!
Better hair and glasses I think.
So there you go, a little more about me.

I think this calls for a beer!

ray

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...