Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Great News Everyone I am working for the duck!

The duck, you know, you see him on TV all the time...

Aflac Aflac Aflac! Pays you cash if you get hurt, yada, yada, yada

I need to get my license, school is next week and then the state test.
5 day work week, 9 to 5, weekends off

It will be hard work, always on the move, meet and greet but...
no lifting!
I have abused my body for the last thirty years, no easy money, always very physical.

A new adventure.
New energy.
Pride, passion!

wish me luck...

big breakfast
with a large coffee!
ray

9 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I love the duck...

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
Thank you so much!

Joanne Noragon said...

Yea! A new career. Go get 'em!

Tao Dao Man said...

Quack quack.
Duck speak for - may you prosper-

middle child said...

Luck. Love. And......YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, you'll be stupendous. Love the duck.

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
Thank you for your support!

Reality
I am hoping to do just that!

Middle
Thanks for the love from Illinois!

Gene Pool
Thank you, yep I am a duck in training!

Update
school starts august 20th, five bleary eyed ten hour days followed by the fingerprints and the state test. I will update later.
xo

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Good for you! Aflac is an excellent product. Will you have to do much cold calling? I think it would be fun to go into companies and present to their employees, but I couldn't handle the cold calls. They've approached me, too, but I never followed up because of that.

raydenzel1 said...

Vegas Linda

I am sure the way they do things calls for a lot of cold calls and I am not a big fan of that, but I think I have found a way around it where I will get them to call me! I have a few weeks to work on that and then I will put it into action and see what happens.
Thank you for your resume offer, that was very sweet and I won't forget that kindness!
p.s.
they would be putty in your hands!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...