Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Pity Party Is Over

I am over it. The funk, while not gone, is now an incentive to do better. 

I am thinking of the tough areas that came up that I did not know.

I will not go back and change any answers!

I wondered all day, did I do myself in?

I will systematically go through each chapter

and know it as best as I can.

I will know all the definitions cold.

It is tough to admit to defeat to the whole word

but it will be great to announce to the whole word

that I did it.

must practice my Snoopy happy dance.

got to be ready!

thanks for your support

coffee time

ray

4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

We really want to see the Snoopy dance. Get busy!

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
I was reading and writing most of the day and actually know more of what I covered then when I took the test. who knew!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

You know what I believe: The universe unfolds in divine order. Everything is perfect, Ray.

raydenzel1 said...

Vegas Linda
I am hoping you are right. You too are divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...