Thursday, August 16, 2012

4 days left until school starts

Yep, counting today. School starts Monday morning bright and early at 8:30 am until 6:30 pm, five days straight to prep for the state insurance test the following week.

I did have a choice to study at home with an on line course but I know me, it would have not worked out well. There are too many distractions and interruptions around the house to really concentrate well. Many of them self imposed.

"Look a chicken!"

See what I mean.

The online course would have been only a third of the cost but I know I would have failed.  There will be many points along the way where I will be thinking "I am way to old for this" but it has to be done.

So while in class I will be daydreaming about all the lazy days I had off not doing anything except for:

retiling the the tub bathroom walls
pressure cleaning the front sidewalk
and the driveway
and the pool and patio area
and cutting the grass
and trimming
and cutting
and trimming
and cleaning

I need to get back to work!

coffee time

eay

3 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

So, really - school will he like a holiday for you.

Good luck! You will do super!

Joanne Noragon said...

School will be a cake walk for anyone who can pressure clean that much concrete. You made the right choice. Like you, I would have been off doing any job but working.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel

lol yep, enough of the manly stuff!

Joanne
I did pressure clean when it was raining. Does that count for playing in the rain? !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...