Friday, January 6, 2012

What would happen if all the bloggers you know you would actually meet?

Wouldn't it be fun to see and talk face to face with everyone? 
Have conversations? 
Sit around and have a coffee or tea together?
 Or yes, even a cold beer?

I wonder
Who would sit with whom?
Would it be by lifestyles?
Experiences?
Medical or physical problems?
Life's issues?

Would they be older in person?
More handsome?
More beautiful?
Or would you wonder was the 
picture photo shopped?

Would they sound like 
you thought they would?

Would they be warm and caring
in person?
Or be distant to others?
Introverted or extroverted?

And last of all
would you come away
from meeting them
better for the experience?

I am not much of a mingler
so it would be hard for 
me to walk around and meet 
and greet.
I would probably grab
a table or chair
and hope someone would stop by
and say hi.
And ask I was wondering, 
that post you wrote...

It would be fun
wouldn't it?

Just a thought


coffee time

ray

sitting in a corner
waiting to say hi!

8 comments:

Fanypap said...

Hi Jacob! Here in Thessaloniki, 17 blogers had a meeting for coffee!!! In "Aktida's" house! It was perfect!!! Laugh, happy, informations,hugs, the time it was not enough for us! "Aktida" made to us coffe and pites!!! http://aktida.blogspot.com/
sorry for my English...I hope to understand what I say. happy new year to you! Kisses from Greece.

raydenzel1 said...

fany
your english is very good!
That must have been wonderful to meet everyone. I hope someday to meet some too.
kisses from florida

middle child said...

I can tell you what would happen. I would be farting. Yup. I would be laughing so hard I would start coughing and then.....well I am unable to control it.

linda said...

Having met a blogger buddy in the UK I can say it is great. We are still the closest of friends. In fact, she is the closest friend I have and I adore her. I wish she live nearby.

raydenzel1 said...

Middle
you would be the star of the party, at least until the room cleared out!

Linda
That is wonderful that it worked out so nicely. Distances make it more special and appreciated.

raydenzel1 said...

It is a shame I won't meet any of you...

Falcondawn said...

sounds interesting your idea jacob...

raydenzel1 said...

Falcon

Here, maybe a state at a time. food for thought...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...