Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I failed the big test

By one answer

like wide right in trying to make the winning field goal in the super bowl

like the winning shot in basketball that is in and out

like the putt for the win in golf that falls short

like the dropped ball in the world series that would end the game

needed 105 right

got 104 right

time to lick my wounds
no support around here
no words of comfort
no one to say it will be alright
no hug or kiss to make it feel better
just a finger pointed

failure, it is not pretty

ray

5 comments:

Choleesa said...

Im sorry, Im new here, what test would that be, or is it just a metaphor?

raydenzel1 said...

Choleesa

Hi!
I wish it was. Ha!
I have been studying to become an insurance agent here in the state of Florida. I had quit the home improvement-big box stores after many years. Trying to change fields. Why don't you sit down and let me get you a drink and I will tell you all about it!
;-)

ray

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Ahhh, I know you'll pick yourself up and move on. That's what fighters do. I have faith in you - if that counts.

Joanne Noragon said...

Right. So, when is the test given again. You will pass next time, won't you.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel, Joanne
I will regroup. I am feeling better.

thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...