Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Puttering around the blog

Somedays you take a look and realize it is time for a change, Unlike life and social intercourse it is easy to make changes on one's blog. Easy and not easy. There are many different combinations now a days, add this, tweak that, trying for that certain look you know is out there, like baby bear, just right.

And you change.

and change.

and change.

Finally!

and a day or two later.

Change.

and change.

sigh...

So many changes, sometimes I wonder if it goes full circle and I am back to where I started.

And being I see it everyday it will bug me until it feels right. This blog is more functional and basic, while my art and music blogs are more whimsical I guess, more fun.

Structure is sometimes more satisfying. But it is not daring at all.

Back to reading what others have written, right where I left it!

I can be boring I know.

coffee or tea, my next decision.

how about both?

ray

3 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

You're not boring. Nevah! Don't say that about my friend.
I know- i want to change the sidebars on mine, but I never make the time. Le Sigh.

Cameron said...

Great new look -- I like it!

Of course I would like it, since I use this same layout.

I remember the days when your layout was extremely busy, with a lot of graphics going on. This simple look is much cleaner.

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
you are so sweet. The changes are the oxymoron of blogger. So easy, so hard. My poetry and music blogs are completely different.
le smile lol

Cameron
That is so funny. It must come from your french horn influence! Thanks, I try

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...