Friday, July 8, 2011

What Is Coffee Time?

I end many of my posts with the line "coffee time". I like many people around the world, drink a lot of coffee.

But like anything else it is just part of the daily routine to start my day. We have a nice Bun coffee maker that puts out a pot ready to drink in about 3 minutes. I use filtered water instead of straight tap water. We do, for the most part, grind the beans up, however, not just for that pot, we grind a pound or two at a time, to have ready when needed. I know it is not the best way to do it, but it is convenient.

 I did a post awhile ago Addicted to Starbucks? Not me! Give me a cup of Jo... which gave my ideas a few years ago . I do however drink it cold most of the time.

Many years ago, we were on vacation in Hawaii and tried a macadamia flavored coffee and thought we were in coffee heaven. But when we had some shipped home, honestly, it didn't taste the same.

I am not a big tea drinker, we have some at the ready to brew, but it is rare to make a cup, no reason, habit I guess. In fact, I did not start drinking coffee until I was 30!

So if someone wants to brew me a cup of tea dear? I will be happy to sit and drink it with you.

until then you know what time it is!
uh huh!

ray
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...