Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chipotle Story - How it All Started

I am not a big fast food eater any more but the times I have eaten at Chipotle I have been satisfied with the food, taste, and the service. What caught my eye is the founder, Steve Ells is against factory farming, which I think is important. His story on how he started is interesting, related and unrelated moments becoming an epiphany of sorts. I think I am getting hungry!

Chipotle Founder, Chairman and Co-CEO, Steve Ells, takes a trip down memory lane to discuss Chipotle's early years.




morning coffee time
and some thinking

ray

6 comments:

Pearl said...

Chipotle is one of my favorite things.

Rice? Lime? Cilantro? Big hugs to whoever came up with that combination!

Pearl

Christine Macdonald said...

Yummmmmmmmy! A Valentine's Post for one of my favorite's written by one of my favorites!

xxoo

Christine

Dr Zibbs said...

I just had it for lunch. Love the hard tacos.

raydenzel1 said...

Pearl
The video tells all. Good food.

Christine
That is a wonderful thought from you. Thank you!

Dr
Glad you like it, 19 years and still going strong.

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

I am with Pearl! My favorite place to eat, fast food wise. I only eat out nce per week at work, and you know where I go? Chipotle. :)

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
I have noticed how good looking the women are that eat at Chipotle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...