Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where Do They Come From?

I have been meaning to write about this for awhile. I have been blogging now for over two years. It takes time to organize ones thoughts and sense of direction and yes, just try to be me. There are many hot button issues out there that I have touched on, but mostly it has been a learning process. Not as easy as it sounds.
When one starts writing, you wonder will anyone pay attention to what you say. After awhile you wonder why they would. And then you wonder where do they come from? The above is a current snap shot of the world map showing traffic patterns.  Blogger does a pretty good job of breaking things down so here we go.




United States
15,628
United Kingdom
1,952
Canada
1,161
Germany
1,026
Australia
758
Netherlands
586
Denmark
563
Russia
453
India
415
Ukraine
296

I think it is amazing people from so many different countries stop by.



Pageviews by Browsers
Internet Explorer
12,953 (41%)
Safari
7,091 (22%)
Firefox
6,197 (19%)
Chrome
3,486 (11%)
Opera
655 (2%)
Mobile Safari
379 (1%)
Iceweasel
284 (<1%)
Mobile
56 (<1%)
GranParadiso
54 (<1%)
Java
42 (<1%)


I use Safari myself just for the ease of use. I still use Windows though.



Pageviews by Operating Systems
Windows
25,474 (81%)
Macintosh
3,035 (9%)
Android
1,225 (3%)
Other Unix
552 (1%)
Linux
498 (1%)
iPhone
273 (<1%)
iPad
122 (<1%)
BlackBerry
108 (<1%)
iPod
58 (<1%)
Nokia
15 (<1%)


Now I know there are many sites that do in a day what I have done in two years. I am okay with that. I have learned to be me. And I know that many stops are random and they will not be back again. And then there are some that become friends and I really appreciate it.


But what makes me happy is when the page views are more then the visits. They are reading a bit more then planned.


And that makes me happy. 


Once again, I am up way to early and I have a very long day ahead of me.


Thanks for stopping by. And staying a bit.


And now it is coffee time. 


ray

3 comments:

linda said...

It's always coffee time. Although, at home it is Green Tea time.

Stats are funny things. Nearly every one who visits me is from overseas. Which is fine by me.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

It is a bit early for a beer! I am off today so that will happen later. I would drink tea, just have to get in the habit I guess.

I don't look at stats that often, this blog is not a money maker, but I do marvel at the whole world wide web thing.

raydenzel1 said...

opps what happened to the country stats?
haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...