Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weather For The Mind

I was on line early this morning, reading emails and online stuff and I was in a somewhat a somber mood. Suddenly, almost on cue, a thunderstorm rolled in. Not much in the rain department, but add in a bit of lightning and a Hollywood movie would have been proud of the special effects and the timing.

 I must admit it made me smile. The darkened sky has not abated its gloominess as daylight crept upon me.
The rumbling sound made me grab my little camera and proceeded to take some pictures.





















I love skies.
clouds,
sunsets,
sunrises,
the imagery ever changing
thunderstorms
lightning
winds
rains
enveloping me
a part of
nature at its best
weather for the mind
indeed

coffee time

ray

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Ahh, as much as I love the sunshine, I love the rainy days...and thunderstorms even more.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
I love storms because everything changes quickly. There is not a softness and soothing effect of a sunset, rather an angry force of nature, ready to lash out at an unsuspecting world. rather cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...