Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tired Of Being Tired

I have been feeling out of sorts for so many weeks I am beginning to think that this is my new normal. Tired all day, tired at work, tired while sleeping, tired when I wake up. I went to the doctor recently for a check up. Many things weigh on ones mind when you get older and I had to ask some questions. I have many aches and pains that I try to work through each day.  New pains seem to keep popping up. Sigh.

Most things checked out fine but not everything, of course. Blood pressure was somewhat high along with my cholesterol too. I am receiving some shots as a result of a vitamin deficiency.  So that will be a work in progress and I am sure I will get things back in order over time.

Mentally, though, that is a different story. When I attempt to draw a face, the eyes come out great and then my concentration wanes and I feel exhausted, unable to continue. I had been bike riding, doing 12 miles a day, 60 to 80 miles a week and now nothing. It seems like road blocks pop up to slow down any attempt to build myself up. My home life has not been the best and that has added to my woes. Also lack of sleep, broken sleep, and any sentence with the word sleep in it has not been up to snuff.

This seems like a bit of wining on my part and it is. And maybe talking about it out in the open is the release that I need. We will see. Thanks for listening

ray

2 comments:

middle child said...

Is it a B vitamin deficiency? That would explain alot. For me....it seems being tired is part depression, part boredom, probably something to do with my health and also the fact that I have always been so. My parents told me that even when I was a little girl, people would ask where I was and they would find me in a bed somewhere,sound asleep. I am sorry but I just had to laugh when I read, "and any sentence with the word sleep in it.." Wishing you well.

raydenzel1 said...

Middle
You are very knowledgeable. Indeed, I have started b-12 shots, I go for my 2nd one this week. thank you for your warm thoughts. I will let you know how it goes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...