Friday, October 15, 2010

Poetic Musings

Are poems my passion? I don't know, but I tried to sum it up in an e mail.



I don't know if poems are my passion, but I do like the results when I am done. It gives me an outlet for my thoughts.

 I am not as prolific as some, It can be weeks now, until something comes to mind, but then the writing is done quickly, 30 minutes or less.  

It kind of writes itself, my style is simple, three words to a line( in most cases). I rarely make a change, I stop when I think I have made my point. 

When I think of something to write, I kick it around in my mind to see if yes, i can write about that.  

I post it and then the hard part is waiting for a comment.  I have yet to have a bad comment, but I think people are kind and if they don't like it, they don't say anything.  Just the same , it is nice to hear good things.

This all started because I took a chance and tried to write a poem to a woman and when she did not laugh off my first attempt, I was encouraged and continued onward. 

That's is my story and I am sticking to it.

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I think we all have different reasons for writing, blogging, creating. It's part of some process and each person's reason is different. Keep up the good work.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
gracias

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...