Sunday, October 10, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month



Trust me on this, this post is all serious today. I am not an expert on this subject, but I am but one of many males that might be touched by this in our lifetimes. 


It is cruel twist of fate that a wonderful part of the female anatomy could be susceptible to such a scourge of a disease that can kill or disfigure and wreak havoc in ones life. 


And sometimes it would seem that the attempt at the eradication or the cure of such a disease is as bad as the disease its self. 

It is a great act of courage on the part of any woman who faces up to this beast and tries with the help of others to win the battle.

A lot of organizations have thrown their support behind the cause. Even the NFL footballer players have been wearing the ribbon, pink shoes, chin straps and so on. 

I am sure many bloggers around the world have joined in the effort. If not, at least this one has. 

This blog will support the cause and will be pink for the rest of the month.

A small thing perhaps, but it is something, never the less. You are in my thoughts.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

This is awesome Ray.

Awesome.

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
I try to appear shallow, but sometimes I slip up! ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...