Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Better Not Lay A Hand On My ButterFinger...or My Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

I have a few weaknesses, okay, many, but we will stick to two of them. And they better not be hiding anywhere in the house. I will seek them out, search and destroy, search and eat! Same thing!!


The first favorite is 

and then the second favorite is




I don't buy them anymore.
But they do show up at Halloween.
It is that time of year that I hope
the kids don't show up to our door!
Just maybe, those two candies somehow don't
make it in the big bowl for the handouts

My eyes get that milk chocolate
glazed look 
I can't help myself.
I don't want help
Let me be
A couple of handfuls of each

Soon you find me laid back on the couch
wrappers everywhere
content with myself
thinking
would it be a bad thing if I 
wanted more
lusted another bite
we all know the answer don't we!

burping happily
it must be beer time!

ray

3 comments:

Tao Dao Man said...

When I know that my nieces and nephews are coming to the house. Any and all chocolates are stashed in the bedroom drawer.
Let em get their own - I say.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

We don't have Butter Fingers in Canada, but we do have the peanut butter cups and they are delicious! I might have to go on a seek and destroy mission to the vending machine myself.

raydenzel1 said...

Reality
Any kid will find the stash, you will see!

Travel
oh oh, I have lead you into temptation! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...