Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bye Bye Facebook, I Unfriended Myself!

I have had it with Facebook.
 I guess I am not the social animal. 
It seems like a lot of work to get in touch and stay in touch.
 I don't play the games. 
I find the daily details of everyday living of everyone kind of boring. 
Don't take it personal.
My daily details are boring too.

There are some people I will miss of course.
But my blogging takes up a lot of my time.
I did this awhile ago.
It still holds true today.


If you want you can find me here!
Commenting on my status!

ha ha


ray

5 comments:

linda said...

FB has been good for me to stay in the loop with family. That is about it. I upload photos for my them to see otherwise they would never know what I was up to.

Other than that, it is pretty boring. Not much happens on my wall.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

I am guessing the pictures you post are interesting( based on the pictures you post on your blog ), but I have too few to share.

Josie said...

I'm over facebook too. Fun at first but I've probably logged on twice in the past 4-6 months.

raydenzel1 said...

Josie

I think when you blog, you have an outlet already. And more thought goes in to what you say. I must say that they do not make it easy to leave.

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

I have to say, I love the Books of Face. So much fun...I live far from my friends and family and it really helps me stay in touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...