Tuesday, September 25, 2012

No, I am not crying, must be the onions!

I am an old softy I guess. I love going to YouTube and picking stuff to watch on Britain Got Talent and the X Factor. And don't forget other talent shows around the world. I try to watch them all.

many of them surprise the judges because they don't look the part...until they start to sing or play or whatever.

And they blow your mind. And I love it. And yes, I get teary eyed while watching.

because they are living the dream and have a chance at greatness.

 a great story.

here is a great  example



time for a night cap

ray

2 comments:

Pearl said...

I do as well. Cry when confronted with real talent and the story behind it.

Coupla suckers, we are. :-)

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

Pearl
Of course mine are manly tears, oh no, we have more things in common!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...