Sunday, September 23, 2012

File this under teaching very old dogs new tricks

You may have noticed or not that their had been a time gap on any postings on my new blog R. Jacob Post Musical Experience because I couldn't, something had happened.

I had always found the video I wanted, clicked on the share button, clicked on imbed button, copy and paste, preview and or play and then publish and on to the next one.

This week, nothing. Very perplexing. Only the code would post no matter how many times I tried. And with work in play ( yes work! ) I didn't have time to explore why.

Today I was playing around and guessed that with the blogger change on posting, maybe it was the reason. I found the insert video button on the top and ta da ( I love ta da ) it worked and I am back in business.

There are still a few steps involved but I am happy to see music happening again.

You may have noticed my Sunday Music list is gone. I have absorbed most of them today into R. Jacob Post Musical Experience. I hope you enjoy it over there.

File this under teaching very old dogs new tricks. I liked this sentence so much I used it for the title!

yawning, stretching, reaching for the handy coffee

ray

3 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Hi Ray! Just checkin in. Glad you figured your problems out, and I sure know how it feels not to have time to figure things out.

Joanne Noragon said...

I have so much to learn about blogger; I may require another lifetime!

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn

The door is always open. I have learned to break things down and guesstimate how long to do something, but, I have to know how. yea, I do have more time then you, hopefully not for long!

Joanne
It took me about two years of blogging to figure stuff out. I would see something on another blog and try to figure how did they do that. Still have a lot head scratching at times.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...