Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ye Olde Bloggers Are Getting Tired

Even I have noticed it. The writing energy is slowing down a bit as I will soon be starting my fourth year in a few months.
Sometimes life gets in the way.
Personal stuff gets in the way, physical or mental, doesn't matter.
Family stuff looms large or it doesn't.
Many writers I have followed write less or not at all.
Some are writing once a week.
The craftsmanship is still there, the ability to entertain has not waned, but perhaps the desire is not sustaining.
Out of topics?
Every writer goes through feast and famine.
One must remember that writing is a form of expression that must be fanned and nurtured.
Hang in there.
We need you.

coffee time

ray

6 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I'm having one of those moments, weeks, months. I've sat down on a number of occasions and nothing comes. I'm not done, I prefer to call it hibernation.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
yea, I noticed. But we still love you!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Oh, I totally know what you mean. I'm going on 5 years myself. I often simply don't have time to write, but I'll be damned if I give up posting. I love the blogosphere too much, and my fellow bloggers.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
Time sure is flying isn't it? My work schedule has changed what and when I do stuff but because I wake up so darn early this is the only time I have to write and read and respond. Love your writing!
xo

Deborah said...

Aaaah! I am right here! It's time to shake off the crap isn't it RayJ?

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
Yes, the effort is small but the reward is large.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...