Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why is there Junk Mail? Because it works!


Everyday everyone gets spam and junk mail and you wonder why would any one bother. 60 Minutes did a feature on it awhile a go. 8 computers sending out millions of e mails each day would after all is said and done net about $8,000 a day. Doesn't sound like much? That is $8,000 each day, seven days a week.
We laugh that how could someone be so naive to believe that it is true, but everyday it happens.

for instance:



COMPENSATION OFFICE DEPARTMENT
UNITED NATIONS FRAUD MONITORING UNIT
SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS 2012.
ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY,
         REF/PAYMENTS CODE: FGN/PHBPLC/06654/12 ($450,000,00 USD)
     This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL FRAUD MONITORING UNIT, I wish to notify you that the COMPENSATION OFFICE DEPARTMENT has been authorized to pay out to 40 innocent victims of the widely know internet scam called Advanced Fee Fraud (419) the sum of USD$450,000,00 (Four hundred and fifty Thousand Dollars Only each).You have been listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims.
      On these faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the last U.N. This meeting was first held on the 8th of April 2011 as it has come to an alarming proportion based on reports from different victims, some of these victims have almost lost their lives, families, properties, and friends. The most alarming aspect of the issue was on the amount money lost by these various innocent individuals to scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, and in other to compensate victims, the UNITED NATIONS Body in conjunction with the newly elected government in Nigerian has agreed to pay 50 victims $450,000,00 dollars each in accordance with the UNITED NATIONS.so you are adviced to submit your following details.
            SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE: FGN/PHBPLC/06654/12
       Amount: $450,000,00 DOLLARS ONLY
1) Your full name and residential address,
2) Your direct phone number,
3) Your file reference number,
4) Your nominated account details where your funds will be transferred into.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.James Cambell,
PAYMENT OFFICER.

I certainty could use the money!

OR
this warm letter from a sex starved working girl

beware, this is R rated, not to offend anyone!


One problem, I am not Abe!

Here is this warm letter from Paige!


ABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case u dont know
who this is its ME PAIGE.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up
about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR
U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3
cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..I remember when we chatted
u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally
can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still
the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even
help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was
soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and
take me out so u better be around bebe...we only chatted a couple
times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u
better when i was single....... well im 23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and 
love to socialize, go out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. . 
uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but every gurl is they just wont admit it. 
so ilove watching p0rn and all that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who 
doesnt... i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent
married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there..
do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? i
currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out
meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i
did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out
on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat
with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. anyways i hope u 
dont look down on that and NO THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... 
i actually need help once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching 
out.... ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im
hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol..
ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each
of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u
can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like
everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can
chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY
USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more
than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud
always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me
login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room...
if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but
remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST
U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move..
anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably
soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i
really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my
stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in
insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont
wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me
now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there
after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign
to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im
gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE B#LLS
INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE B#LLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out
for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo PAIGE 
FREE VIP BYPASS LINK------>> 
Paige sure is chit chatty isn't she.
Not that I believe in you Paige!

Just some examples of my spam mail.
Now when I get that check I think I will be calling on Paige, as soon as the pills come in from that discount drug place!

time for a solitary cup of coffee!

ray




2 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Paige. She wants you. Or Abe. Or your money. Or a job. Or to chill. Or for you to pay to watch her on her webcam...

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
Even my pretend love life is an illusion! wait, is that a double negative? ha ha
No mention of a swimsuit either...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...