Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hey! I have the right to change my mind too!

About a week ago I said that I would stop talking about health issues and crappy food and my favorite music and that it didn't seem to matter if I did. Well looking at the stats page I noticed people stopping by to see those same subjects. I was wrong. People do read it.

Besides it interests me.

So I will do all the above once again. It makes me happy. And that is what it is all about, isn't it?

and now for an ego boosting beer or two!

ray

5 comments:

middle child said...

First of all - write what interest you. Doesn't matter what others think, does it?
So...I just went back several posts and saw the fiat? superbowl.commercial you posted. Good thing it ended as it did because I was getting all hot and bother.....er. No, I mean, it made me laugh.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Yes, by all means, write about what interests you. And I love the phrase "ego-boosting beer!"

raydenzel1 said...

Middle, Linda
Thank you. I agree with you.
Now, can I buy you both a beer or two?

klahanie said...

Hey Ray,
Indeed, you need to do what interests you and gives you genuine satisfaction when you post about it.
After all, it's your blog. Now, go ahead and you enjoy a couple of beers! :)
Cheers!

raydenzel1 said...

Gary
Thank you I will. It was one of those up and down days that made me wonder.

I am putting a few beers on ice right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...