Friday, May 20, 2011

Drawing Thumper, how I did it...

This is not meant to be a tutorial on how to do this. This is just how I currently am going about trying to recreate something on paper. I will get better ( I hope ) but as an artist once told me it is a process. Right now, this is mine.

Please click on the pictures, the first 2 are very faint.

Step One



step two



step three



step four


step five


the original copy
below



getting closer
and thanks for playing the game!

time for a cold one ( beer )!

ray

5 comments:

Shayla said...

I love Thumper OH SO VERY MUCH! Your drawing is wonderful!!!

XOXO,

Shayla

raydenzel1 said...

Shayla
Thank you so much for the nice compliment. I just had the urge to share as I learn. I stopped by your web site and I think your work is wonderful. You have given me new goals!

raydenzel1 said...

Shayla

I forgot to mention that I started a separate blog just for my drawings. I am in the process of slowly bring my stuff from one blog to another.
Hope to see you stop by.http://rjacobpostartwork.blogspot.com/

linda said...

Oh, how gorgeous RJ.

You have captured the Thumper cuteness and coy expression so well.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

My head is spinning. Such nice words to hear from an artist. I feel emboldened to continue onward.
If you think back to my early tries, I guess I have come along somewhat. Gorgeous? I am blushing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...