Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oops missed some, Sidebar Comments!

You may have noticed or not the comments I put along the side of the posts.  Sometimes witty, sometimes sad, sometimes great quotes I found elsewhere. I change them up on occasion. However, today is the day to showcase them in all their glory. I hope you like them.


Can a man and a woman be long time friends without sex?

I guess we all know the answer to that question.

One day
Maybe one day fate will be kind and we will meet and embrace

game of chance
when you sit down to a game of cards and looking around you can't figure out who is the loser that night, it is you my friend, it is you.

Mark Twain
"Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great." 

Sherlock Holmes
"When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth,"

My Thought
If one looks back in life, there is a long list of people that want to see you fail, there is a longer list of people who do not care what you do, and there are only a handful of people who want to see you succeed.

One must at all costs savor and nurture the handful that make life worth living and striving to achieve a better you.

That handful gets smaller all the time.

me

Wise Old Saying
Just Remember,

When a door is being shut, that means a open window is about to slam on your fingers.

I am so there

"Concentration is the ability to think about absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary."
Ray Knight

Switch On
There is no off switch for genius. There is no on switch either.

Disclaimer
No animals were harmed in the writing of this blog

Listen when they tell you

Don't play cards with a guy named Doc.

Don't eat at a restaurant called Mom's

And never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse
then your own.


Yoda Quote
"Do or do not... There is no try."

Just Wondering
If opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and I have many opinions, does that mean I have many...oh never mind!

Idiot
I am not the village idiot but we are next of kin.

Truth Hurts
Two people together but living alone

It is true
Love is the only cure for loneliness

7 Billion people in the world
and still I feel alone

Sex
The latest scientific survey shows men think about sex 95% of the time. Seems kind of low doesn't it?

6 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

All great quotes! Yoda's is probably my favorite.

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
I might have to agree with you!

linda said...

"And never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse then your own".

The thing is, sometimes the woman who has troubles worse than your own is the one you really want to sleep with.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
Now I never said it was a hard and fast rule to follow! hard and fast, did I really say that!! ha ha

raydenzel1 said...

And come to think of it there is a few that fit the bill. why just the other day a woman said to me...

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
I did remember later that I had an additional line that did say " unless she is smoking hot!". Why I removed that I don't know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...