Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Happy Day at Work?

Sometimes it happens. I started work yesterday at 1:00 p.m. and with the first customer I knew it was to be a great day. Not a super sales day but the interaction with customers was fantastic!

Everyone had a sense of humor. The ladies were beautiful, the men were laughing. I was at my most charming self, joking, kidding and having a fun time. When it happens, I get kind of a high, which feeds on its self.

It is an interaction those working in a cubicle or desk will never have happen to them. I guess I was like a stand-up comedian with an audience loving the act, feeling the rush of excitement and the pleasure of the performance.

It is called being in the zone. When everything works. You know it won't last, but you enjoy it while you can. When it does happen,  your job is not work, trust me on that.

I am actually handsome and charming everyday, but alas, it is not always noticeable.

Today is another day! I can't wait to go to work. Please someone stop me........

4 comments:

linda said...

I like those work days. I love it when all the stuff just gets done and I feel satisfied inside.

Hope you got another one and then more of them.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
The following day had bits of fun but it was not quite as nice. But that is ok by me. It makes the good days even better in comparison.

linda said...

It's just such a universal thing isn't it?

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
Thank you for the new comment after blogger took it away.
Nothing is work if you are having fun.
Except ironing? ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...