Wednesday, February 6, 2013

They do read my poetry, who knew?

You may not know it but I, on occasion, write a bit of poetry. I would say not in the classic sense but I do the best I can. Some happy, some sad, and some very silly. Sometimes something touches me and the words just tumble out, a reflection of sorts on the subject matter.

So I write and post and forget about it. I have a blog just for my poetry and check on it once in awhile.  The number of views that I get from each poem gets more attention than one can hope. It does make me happy.

The following got the most attention so far. It is a very sad poem, the picture sets the scene. I hope you are touched as I was.


No Hope

coffee time

ray

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Awww, shoot, R.

Ultimately, there is no real justice...

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

pearl
gut wrenching, I know

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...