Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Comments on IKEA that made me laugh at 4:00 am

There is a continuing story of horse meat being sold to unsuspecting buyers across Europe and how it affected IKEA and their Swedish meatballs.  Supposedly it did not involve their stores here in the states. But in a rare occurrence, the comments I saw posted were funny.

Here are a few:

If you can't trust meatballs from a furniture store, who can you trust?

This puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "I am so hungry I could eat a horse."

Actually, Ikea just sold the ground meat with vague instructions on how to roll it into a ball.

Ikea sells meatballs? I thought they only hired them!

and finally

I walked into an Ikea in November. I am still trying to find my way out.

morning coffee time

ray

2 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Ha! My favorite is the first one.
Who can you trust, indeed?
I do love Ikea though.
And I'm still trying to find my way out.

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
I thought I passed you once or twice! ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...