Sunday, February 10, 2013

Man vs. Printer

So far it is the printer by a long shot with man falling behind. My problem? Color. No color. Web site, down loads, clean, new cartridges,

Nada. Zip.

Hey, laugh if you want at this wanna be techie. With my ink stained finger tips I shall carry on.

align. check.
printer head clean. check.
deep printer head clean. check.
test page. check
take printer head out. check.

I used to love my wireless Lexmark s605 wireless-copy-scan-print-fax machine.

Until now. Like a scorned ex-lover, it has cast me aside.

The battle-tussle continues.

forget the coffee
it is beer time!
that is right, a breakfast beer!

ray

3 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Ah, what a pain! I have a Lexmark, too- they're just OK. Reliable, but the color quality sucks.
Idk how I'd know this, because I never, never, never have ink. ;)

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
Ah yes, the sound of money being sucked away by a machine. One no longer wonders why some machines are so cheap, they make it all back and then some on the ink. sigh...

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
good news, lexmark is sending a new replacement printer head, should be here next week, with ink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...