Monday, January 14, 2013

very early morning random thoughts from rj

It is proving once again that the football playoffs are much more watchable then the Super Bowl will ever be.

That if I had dedicated myself to one particular sport, with years of training, the best teachers, the best techniques,  that I would still be an average athlete, They are that good.

That the most scary thing one may do is changes careers late in life.

That as a parent, one can only hope you have done well. It will be years before you know how it turns out.

One almost has to trick the mind in believing that what you want is what you want. The mental roadblocks to failure will pop up everywhere. It is hard to mute the inner voices of defeat. When you do, your successes will be enormous.

Success does not have to be shrouded with fame. It is okay to be great at something and still unknown to the world. The good thing is that greatness will be recognized in due course.

There is nothing worse then waking up from a long sleep and still being tired.

The problem with working through physical pain as you get older is you are not sure it will go away.

Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship but like seasoning in cooking, you should always add enough to make it worthwhile and tasty.

The rewards in life should be on par with the effort put forth. A surprise bonus can be helpful and appreciated.

The hidden intrigue of a woman can sometimes be better then the unveiling.

The warm touch of a hand is always better than the promise of nothing.

Time of an energizing cup of coffee
but it is very noticeable that the effect isn't what it used to be.

ray



4 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Ray,

A most thought provoking posting by your good self.

Indeed, have to agree that sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. And I was married to a lady who, due to being abused by her father, found sex a stressful idea. I loved her that much that just our mutual caring became enough.

Tonight it will be a hot chocolate drink with added marshmallows.

Be well, my friend.

Gary

raydenzel1 said...

Gary
A difficult situation to say the least. If one cares, that should be enough. Don't spill your drink on the way out.

Deborah said...

I'm just (since November) starting something new myself and while exhilarating, it is incredibly scary! With you on this one.

My kids are at the age where I do know that they turned out good - 27 and 30.

I will never be famous, but I've had success here and there with this and that.

I've had a few relationships that were only sex and yes, they imploded, but wowzers, really good memories.

This is why women should never reveal any of their hidden intrigue.

This was good! I enjoyed it!

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
My children are 23, 25, and 27. The building blocks are there and though there are still some stumbles ahead, their paths look good.
Successes come and go too quickly and should be savored just a bit. Your thinking of past memories made me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...