Saturday, January 12, 2013

A smile of satisfaction was found on his countenance...

It is true. I am learning my craft. Nothing makes me happier then the knowing that I am getting a handle on helping people and can make a difference in people's lives. The insurance business can be somewhat complicated for most people and truth be known, parts of it have had me baffled. But instead of ignoring it and hoping it would go away I dove back in. Reading, watching, asking questions, what ever it takes. And finally, a eureka moment. But still I must continue. I have three days of class coming up in two weeks and I must have most of it down pat and understandable to me and the customer I will be working with.

With my last job, I barely got a toe in the water of this business, now I have belly flopped into the middle of the pond. It is a great feeling. Now to start swimming. I do know how to swim, yes?

coffee time

ray

2 comments:

Vegas Linda Lou said...

So glad to hear that's working out for you, Ray! Best of luck!

raydenzel1 said...

linda
thank you. I am getting paid to learn and my effort is liked. Next week I have three days of school (paid) and after that I will start with customers and chasing those commissions.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...