Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Need to Use The Bathroom, Anything To Read In There?

Yep, I read in the bathroom. For as long as I can remember. I used to grab the sports section but nowadays it will be a magazine like Mens Journal or Mens Health. Or sometimes a book.

Just sitting there seems like such a waste of time. I am in no rush. There is even a magazine holder next to the toilet. Just reading away on the humble commode! Next time I stop by to visit and get up to use the bathroom, be kind and hand me something to read as I go by. I will truly appreciate it!

I think we can safely file this post under "too much information"!

Time for my morning pot or two of coffee.

ray

2 comments:

Pearl said...

I read in the tub, which, ODDLY ENOUGH, is also in the bathroom!

:-)

Pearl

raydenzel1 said...

pearl

say, can I have that section when you are done?
oh by the way, I am out of towels!

ray

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...