Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where Do Ducks Dine? At The All You Can Eat Grub And Worm Of Course!



I was doing some yard work a day or two ago
and I spotted 16, yes 16 ducks walking in line
foraging for food.



I raced in to get my camera to get a picture
of them doing a line dance to the food





as you can see they are across the water 
from my house



I was hoping against hope for a huge group shot
it was not to be
but it was still fun to see a bit of 
florida nature

it must be a beer time

ray

4 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Very cool! All of our ducks are heading south. Wait, maybe those are some Canadian ducks...

raydenzel1 said...

Travel

maybe they are snow birds? lol

Nancy Thompson said...

I love me some nature! Good thing I live in the wilds of Seattle. Mountain lions, coyote and bears, oh my! And geese, and bobcat, and ducks, and squirrels, and...ugh, those damn crows! Well, at least we don't alligators! I remember being chased by alligators across the golf course in Jacksonville! Then again, I used to throw gold balls at them, so...

Hey thanks for coming by my place and commenting earlier this week. Sorry it took me so long to return the favor.

raydenzel1 said...

Nancy

I hope people come by because this and my other sites are interesting. But I do like when you stop by. We have all except the coyotes in Florida I think. Luckily we do not see them much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...