Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things About RJ You Did Not Know - part two

Ok, I am almost done.

The thing I fear as I get older is not being mentally sharp or physically able to do what I want to do.

I would rather be alone then with someone who does not care about me.

I do things for people expecting nothing in return because it is the right thing to do.

A grateful smile and a thank you in return is payment enough.

Ever since I was little I wanted to visit Australia. That will happen sooner then later.

I might be wrong but I think the city of Copenhagen has the most beautiful women in the world.

I would love being Superman only because he has the Fortress of Solitude. Talk about being alone!

I don't believe in God. Religion has been the cause of more deaths then all the diseases and famine since time began. My House quote that I have on my site that says " If you could reason with religious people, there would  be no religious people" is so true. However I don't care if you believe, it doesn't bother me.

I sometimes zone out while doing repetitive things, losing count of what I am doing.

I sometimes switch numbers around, but not always which is really annoying.

I love some stress at work, it makes time fly and the day more interesting.

I appreciate when someone cares about me. It doesn't happen often.

I don't like mean people.

I don't like people who think they are morally superior. Based on what?

I don't like when people blame others for their own misfortune, bad attitude, or lack of effort.

I love the internet, even with all its shortcomings.

I think I could get used to not having the TV on.

When you watch a program or movie you are watching people do what they want to do in their life. Would people pay to watch you?

People will sell their soul to be wealthy, powerful, or popular. Sounds a lot like high school to me.

I love older women. I will admire a beautiful young woman, but appreciate an older woman more.

Older women are more fit, dress better and have an air of confidence then they did many years ago.
The cougar thing is a myth, besides, I am too old for the younger cougars. Damn.

Loud obnoxious people on TV are annoying and don't contribute anything of importance.

I wonder if any woman finds me good looking.

People often wonder if I dye my hair, some wondered if I have a hairpiece. I still for the most part have a full head of hair. Most men my age are bald or very grey.I do not dye it.  I am lucky I wash it on occasion. It takes about five or six brush strokes and I am done.

I can not grow a nice beard. On the other hand, I don't have to shave my back.

I like having a routine for basic things in life. But I wished I had more opportunities to be spontaneous.

I love to watch people. As a salesman one has to observe all the time. You learn a lot.

I still love fast cars. I always wanted a 1967 Corvette Stingray. I have never been in one and after all these years I would be disappointed if I didn't like it. Sometimes it better to have a dream.

Most people plan a vacation with attention to detail to get there and back and do nothing with their life.

Blogging is an important form of expression. Family members for the most part do not read the blog.

Why is there war?

Everything that you see, watch, or hear, is designed to get you to buy.

I like to put things together with out instructions. Sometimes a picture is all I need.

That is all for now. Might there be a part three someday, maybe.

coffee time

ray

2 comments:

linda said...

Right with you on the woman from Copenhagen - or at least if her parents are from there. haha

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

I guess you just proved my point (smiles)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...