Monday, June 20, 2011

Storm Rolling In

I know all over the country the weather can get a bit nasty. But here in South Florida it can get stormy in a moment. Hey, we have a hurricane season. Some pictures that I took before the latest deluge.


we don't get the nice puffy clouds that let down a nice rain.
they look scary




when I first moved down here
I would watch in wonder




different direction
moving in from all directions



almost time



the rain came down for about 20 minutes
drainage is always a problem with part
of the driveway



gets kind of deep
ankle deep
gratuitous tummy shot




ah that's better



beer time

ray

4 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I love stormy weather. Probably wouldn't if I lived with hurricanes...

raydenzel1 said...

Travel
We haven't had one for 5 years ( hurricane ) and counting. It is like the bogey man under the bed. We know it is coming back someday.

I love storms and lightning displays in the sky. It beats fireworks any time.

linda said...

Sky changes. I love them.

Cannot get my head around the concept of Hurricanes.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
It is not something I would want to share as an experience. People have developed a relaxed attitude toward them and one just has to remember Hurricane Katrina. By you, it would be cyclones instead.
Scary cloud formations are a favorite of mine, but they are very sinister looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...