Friday, May 1, 2009

I Am In Love With Another Woman, Her Name Is Diane Lane!


I know, you thought is was the girl next door. Nope, It is the actress Diane Lane of movie star fame. She is this generations version of Grace Kelly.

She is a stunning beauty with such a warm smile that it must be the cause of global warming. Traffic parts when she drives, grown men crumble before her trying to win her attention.



Cats play with dogs, politicians tell the truth, lawyers are liked, the sun revolves around the earth, nay, around her!

I am smitten and I don't care who knows!

5 comments:

linda said...

I have to agree, she is rather beautiful. With a impish smile.

raydenzel1 said...

I was going to just post the title "I am in love with another woman" and not add an article or pictures to get people wondering.

linda said...

Well, that would have certainly have piqued people's interest.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she has quit showbusiness. She is so beautiful and talented. It's such a shame.

She was so sexy too. How many other actresses admit (like Diane Lane does) to having a fetish for wearing thigh high boots. She was cool!

Come back Diane!!!

raydenzel1 said...

She is in her late 40's and still looks the same to me. Men are like that, we remember things in a strange way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...