Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Do You Sound Like?



What do I sound like? The words and thoughts behind the picture(s), words, music, music videos, my likes and dislikes that I have posted may be thought of differently, for better or worse when one hears the speaking voice behind the blogger. I am looking into doing a podcast or posting a you tube video, ( actually, I have no idea what I am doing, this thought jumped into my head this morning.)

I have been fortunate to hear the sweet voices of some of the bloggers I follow, in one form or another. It was wonderful and it seemed to bring us closer together across the ever growing void we call the web.

If you want to talk to me, email me at raydenzel1@gmail.com and we will set something up. I want to have some fun with this. It may not work out but I will give it a try. At least we get to say hi!

Warning: I have been told I sound like Elmer Fudd!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

When I was dating a few years ago, the first phone call was the most important first step to seeing if there was a connection. There is something about voices! Very important.

I remember the first time I heard Prince Charles' voice when I got up at the crack of dawn to see him marry Lady Diana - I was smitten!

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
I agree. I don't expect anyone to be smitten by my voice, but to hear a friendly voice might be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...