Saturday, March 20, 2010

Man's Best Friend


Recycled weekend

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


lying asleep
at the ready
for play
for a scratch
favorite snack
always looking
Lab is he
always trust

no conditions
for love
smartest he knows
out the door
game of fetch
again and again
wagging of tail
his hero

pup no longer
getting older
graybeard now
moving slower
protector
life would give
to the end

noble beast
companionship
not to judge
love in eyes

someday
absent from room
not from heart
hug and kiss
family member
better then most
people
man's best friend

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Sweet doggie and sweet tribute.

raydenzel1 said...

Deborah
He is my best friend.

middle child said...

A black Lab and all things House? How can I not follow you?

By the way, if I get sick, take me to Doctor House.

raydenzel1 said...

Middle child

I will keep his pager number handy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...