Saturday, March 1, 2014

Has it really been six years of posting already?

My how time has flown is the common refrain. A lot of ideas have come and gone. It is true that I always have something to say. Last year though, there was a huge drop off in writing as I struggled with financial and physical pain, both striving to be resolved as we speak. It did cause some mental weariness. As anyone who writes on a regular basis knows you have to be motivated to put words to the screen.

But I am feeling motivated by my kids, all in their twenties now, they all seem to be in a good personal phase right now and that is making me happy.

So i will continue to write my little silly stuff and hope someone continues to read it.

thank you
ray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...