Thursday, March 28, 2013

I've got a Secret

The movie, The Secret,

I first saw it last September. It reminded me of "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill but as a movie. It is well done and while watching it, it seemed to make everything clear in my mind. I have always been a fan of self help books and it made me think quite a bit. Goal setting and such.

So I ordered it a few days ago and watched it again last night. And I will watch it again tonight when I come home. As some might know, I changed careers last year and jobs a few times, looking for the right fit but still in sales.

I want to do well, better then most in the business, so I have been working hard, learning, crafting new skills and setting goals. I fine tune what I do every day, what I say, how I say it, and each call, each customer, is another step to success. The fact that I am at a desk each day and not on the road is a plus, that I know who I am going to call is a plus and knowing that each call is another step closer to a sale.

Anyone that will look at my sales record at the end of the year will not understand what it took to achieve what I have done, but I will, and that is all that matters. I leave tired each day, but a good tired, working with the mind, not the back.

Goal setting, believing, seeing, success.

The Secret. works for me.

coffee time!

ray
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...