Thursday, March 28, 2013

I've got a Secret

The movie, The Secret,

I first saw it last September. It reminded me of "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill but as a movie. It is well done and while watching it, it seemed to make everything clear in my mind. I have always been a fan of self help books and it made me think quite a bit. Goal setting and such.

So I ordered it a few days ago and watched it again last night. And I will watch it again tonight when I come home. As some might know, I changed careers last year and jobs a few times, looking for the right fit but still in sales.

I want to do well, better then most in the business, so I have been working hard, learning, crafting new skills and setting goals. I fine tune what I do every day, what I say, how I say it, and each call, each customer, is another step to success. The fact that I am at a desk each day and not on the road is a plus, that I know who I am going to call is a plus and knowing that each call is another step closer to a sale.

Anyone that will look at my sales record at the end of the year will not understand what it took to achieve what I have done, but I will, and that is all that matters. I leave tired each day, but a good tired, working with the mind, not the back.

Goal setting, believing, seeing, success.

The Secret. works for me.

coffee time!

ray

8 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

go, RJ,go! You can do it, I know it!!

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I've watched it and LOVED it!

Believe and you will achieve greatness!

klahanie said...

Hello human friend, Ray,

You leave work with the right kind of tired. This bodes well for the future. And thanks for telling us about "The Secret". I wont keep it a secret from my human.

Be well, smile and drink coffee!

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

Deborah said...

What is The Secret? Should I check it out?

What is your new job? Do you say deeper down in the blog?

I'm in a funk my dear RJ. No writing, no photography, no thinking. Blah! lol

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn
I love how you cheer me on. nice pom poms!

Travel
I am putting it to the test!

Penny
I think your human friend will find great strength in the Secret.

Deborah
I got it from Amazon, used, extended version, with shipping about $6.00. Highly recommended.

I went from Lowe's to AFLAC to State Farm where I think I have found my new home.

Funks come and go. They seem to last forever and poof, they are gone!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

There's a reason why Think and Grow Rich is a classic--the advice is timeless! Best of luck to you with the new job! XOXO

raydenzel1 said...

Linda

When one is making a career change there are times that one feels lost and out of sorts daily. But when you develop a new expertise and are comfortable with it, things start to happen. I think that time is now.
love the XOXO!

raydenzel1 said...

I have watched this movie so many times, I have now lost count. It stays in my dvd player and when there is nothing on TV, I just press play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...