Monday, April 1, 2013

What? No Chocolate Bunnies This Year?

How can one overdose on chocolate when there is none around to eat? Yesterday was a quiet one with the kids out and about, no company (thankfully) but a long day of landscaping on the berm in the front of the house. It came out nice but I was very tired when it was all said and done.

Plants can be very heavy to move around and add thirty bags of mulch and plenty of digging to the mix, I knew I was going to sleep well at night.

One never knows what will be found when digging. In this case, several pieces of concrete roof tiles from years ago did hamper things a bit adding to my fun but there is always a work around, except one piece that I couldn't break and remove and broke the handle on my 5 lb sledge hammer and I hope the plant doesn't die piece I couldn't get out, everything went well.

Dinner was delicious and I had a quick nap before finishing the mulch. Might have to buy some edging material to keep the mulch in place.

But it was a nice quiet weekend. I love having weekends off!

coffee time

ray

4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

That was some serious work. Good job!

raydenzel1 said...

Joanne
I must admit I am still hurting this morning. I did find some jelly beans!

Em said...

Happy Easter :)

raydenzel1 said...

Media Junkie
What a nice surprise! Happy Easter to you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...