Monday, August 2, 2010

Old Man Strength

No, I don't look like the picture, never have, never will.

But over the years, one's mind and body can learn to do what is needed muscle wise.

But yesterday, it happened again.
Someone was struggling, trying to move something heavy. I moved it with ease myself. He exclaimed " I have old man strength".

This is not the first time someone has said that. I must admit it made me feel good.
 And then moved on to do something else.

But for just a moment, I was young and strong....

2 comments:

linda said...

Bit like "old lady sexy". People are always surprised you still have it as age creeps up.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
I think we all have a gift or two. Some hide their gift, others have it on display.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...