Monday, February 7, 2011

It Was A Super Bowl!

For the first time in a long time, the game out shined the commercials. The game kept my interest until the very end. I had a rare early work day on a Super Bowl Sunday, so I was home from the very beginning of the game. I was flipping through the channels before the game started so I missed the national anthem song flub by Christina. I did watch the half time show with the Black Eyed Peas and Usher. I was unmoved by the music and the performance. Thankfully the game matched the hype. The commercials, "yawn".
Now the question looms, will there be a lockout by the owners against the player union and have a non-season or use replacement players as they did years ago for next season? That remains to be seen. A nice time was had by all.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...