Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Disturbing Dream

What does it mean?

I awoke from a nap the other day, a vivid dream stayed with me.

I was in my parents house and could see outside to the back yard. Through the back door window, I could see lions flying through the air. Looking outside, the lions were trying to get over a very high fence, sometimes getting stuck on the top, getting torn up as they sruggled to get over.

Animals were running everywhere. A cow was running away. I saw a black horse running to the back of the yard , circling, gathering up speed and leaping(I could feel the whoosh as the horse went by) over the fence but landing on the roof of the house next door, safe for the moment, but left me wondering, what was going to happen to the horse next, and then I woke up.

what does it all mean.

4 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow feels this is an analogy for trying to do something difficult in your life but being held back (maybe) by "fences" (people?) in your life.

(turning off Dream Interpreter (tm) now)

Just glad to see the Cow was running away, because this could just be a dream brought on by your attempting a diet which features (horror!) hamburger patties (running quickly away now!)

And over the fence. Moo!

raydenzel1 said...

Moo
I guess the horse is me. Getting hung up on problems trying to get to the next level is the fence. and jumping from one problem to another. as for the cow running away, it was holding a sign saying
"eat more chicken"!

linda said...

I think you would not do well as a Zoo Keeper.

Or a Farmer.

raydenzel1 said...

Linda
ha ha ouch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...