Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday E Mail Of The Week!

Some holiday advice

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the good old social sessions over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice Grey Goose vodka. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident which was a real surprise since I had never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.
 
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Ha! Love it, RJ., in no small part because my grandmother was killed by a drunk driver. Kudos to you, smart in your stupor!!

raydenzel1 said...

Dawn

Most of the time I just try to have a little fun and make someone smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...