Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Best of All Time! Tiger Woods

some people tire
he wins so much
after all
it's only golf

since he was three
he played this game
father mother
said ok
do your best
support him they did

do your school
work mother warned
military father
agreeded
raised him right
knew his potential

get the mind right
the rest will
follow
he did what
they said
worked hard
love for the game
enhance the skills
he was born with

took the world
by storm
many new
what he would do
money came in
too quickly
not earned
said some

years later
many wins
at sixty nine
today
knocking at the
door
alcolades galore
best of all time

looking back
one will marvel
to have watched
in our lifetime
Tiger Woods

2 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

My mother (80 yrs. old) is one who can't stand TW. She has her favourites - Sergio Garcia being at the top of the list. She calls him by his first name as if she knows him personally.

I can't say I was sorry he missed the cut for the British Open. I WAS sorry to see Tom Watson lose.

I do like your poem however and I think Tiger would too.

Kat

raydenzel1 said...

Thanks Kat.
Yes I wanted Tom to win too! Great Story.

Tiger missing the cut showed he is human. On any given day. Thanks for being a golf fan. Say hi to Mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...