Monday, June 10, 2013

Try calling a guy handsome and see his reaction

Go ahead, ladies, say it.  Handsome. And watch what happens. A look of bewilderment will cross his face, Then followed by a smile, a small smile. He will walk a little taller, feel a bit more confident.

I had to wait until I was 55 to have a woman say it to me. From someone I have still not yet met. It brought tears to my eyes. I felt touched by an angel. No, my wife has never said it,

I was at work last week, a lady customer came in, was being introduced to the staff, and when it was my turn to say hi, she said " oh you are handsome"! I smiled and thanked her.  and sat a little taller...

Most guys feel very average, and as we get older, invisible. So it is good to know, for some we are, well, you know...

coffee time

Ray
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...