Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A big step today, on my own!

I have been calling on many business owners over the last few weeks and last week I was able to set up nine employer presentations (which leads to a presentation to the employees) for this week.

Yesterday went well, talking with two out of three (one was not in) as I watched my district manager in action, with me chiming in on occasion as the need arose.

I have four today, starting at 10:00 a.m. I should be done by 3:00 p.m. I texted my trainer to confirm she will be there but low and behold there is a schedule conflict. She can't make it!

oh oh!! I have four stops, can't reschedule them all.

The hell with it.

A baptism  by fire.

On my own.

Copious amounts of coffee.

The charge of the light brigade ( with a better ending)

I will let you know.

ray

p.s.
Just got a call from another agent who will stop by to give me a hand. He will be by to help out but by the time I see him I will be at call number two! What fun!!
p.s.s.
ha ha all hands on deck! help is on the way!! another agent called will meet me on the first call.
I guess the flotation device will not be needed!

5 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Ahh, no better way to learn the ropes than to fly solo! It's always nice to know there is backup should the crowds get rowdy.

Joanne Noragon said...

Yep, plunge in and carry on!

raydenzel1 said...

Ladies
Thank you.
It actually went well, I am pleased. My backup added a few things that I might have missed, but overall I did good. It set up times to meet the employees!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Very cool to hear this! I'll be watching your progress and will be rooting for you!

raydenzel1 said...

Vegas Linda
ha ha I thought I felt someone watching me! Five of the nine stops I have are still in play plus one turned into a networking event which I plan on attending for the first time. So six stops turned out pretty good. I will let you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...