Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A big step today, on my own!

I have been calling on many business owners over the last few weeks and last week I was able to set up nine employer presentations (which leads to a presentation to the employees) for this week.

Yesterday went well, talking with two out of three (one was not in) as I watched my district manager in action, with me chiming in on occasion as the need arose.

I have four today, starting at 10:00 a.m. I should be done by 3:00 p.m. I texted my trainer to confirm she will be there but low and behold there is a schedule conflict. She can't make it!

oh oh!! I have four stops, can't reschedule them all.

The hell with it.

A baptism  by fire.

On my own.

Copious amounts of coffee.

The charge of the light brigade ( with a better ending)

I will let you know.

ray

p.s.
Just got a call from another agent who will stop by to give me a hand. He will be by to help out but by the time I see him I will be at call number two! What fun!!
p.s.s.
ha ha all hands on deck! help is on the way!! another agent called will meet me on the first call.
I guess the flotation device will not be needed!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...